Consider yourself obsessed with the Duke lacrosse case a.k.a. "hoax" if you can answer "yes" or agree with three or more of these statements.
- You can force yourself to read an entire Michael Gaynor article without zoning out. Bonus points if you read a week's worth. Big bonus if you've read them all.
- You can force yourself to read an entire Cash Michaels article without clicking the "back" arrow first.
- You stay up to until midnight to see what KC Johnson has posted at Wonderland.
- You can name two or more members of the "Group of 88."
- The names "Jakki" or "Couch" mean something.
- You know who Jeralyn Merritt or Joan Foster is.
- You read something about the Duke lacrosse hoax every day.
- You are pissed off at anyone of the following: Richard Brodhead, the Herald-Sun, Bob Ashley, Steve Monks, or the News & Observer.
- You know who Ruth is.
- You know the address of the Duke lacrosse party house.
- You know who Kathleen Eckelt is.
- You know who: LTC8K9, Tony, Photios, and imho are.
- You know how many Bret's or Matt's were on the 05-'06 Duke lacrosse team.
- You would like to have a baseball bat and a Mike Nifong pinata hanging in your garage.
Why Are We So Obsessed With This Case? [forums.talkleft.com]